Back again ! Feeling angry at my self.

Options
Hey guys , I fell off the wagon and now I am heavier than ever. Last year was rough and I am ready to put it behind me and start again and this time make it a lifestyle. It’s not a diet or a gym day it’s my way of life. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired. Anyway looking to friend people who are serios and committed to this because I want to be just like you .

Replies

• VW_mamabug
    VW_mamabug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I too had a tough year and had the best of intentions. But I’ve started 2019 with new determination. Feel free to add me
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I'm in the same boat. 😯
  • urbanmyth18
    urbanmyth18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. Had a hellish 2018 and just let myself go completely.

Happy to find a supportive community as we work towards a healthier and fitter 2019.
  • yeesabelly
    yeesabelly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes thank you ! You am looking forward to keeping each other motivated and positive !
  • babybleisz84
    babybleisz84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've had health issue in 2018 as well I was 4 pound away from my first goal and then gained 20 pounds back :( , but we can do this and get back on track :)
  • lexabunny18
    lexabunny18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I’ve struggled with my weight ever since I was a child and now I’m at my heaviest, at 276lbs. Last year was also tough for me, mentally and physically. Now that I have my own child, I want to set an example and get serious about my own health.
  • TheLadyyasB
    TheLadyyasB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m back at it after the holidays and I’m 38...
  • gymbunny09
    gymbunny09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ive had a tough 4 years but i am determined this year is going to be different, I am going to find my happiness again and also get back to a healthy me and hopefully lose all my surplus weight.
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well damn me too gained 40pounds now I'm starting over from my weight 10years ago
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I've had a rough couple years. Surpsingly since I ran my first marathon September 2018. However, I did it very undertrained. I just was determined not to back down again like I had the previous year.

I've been good the last two days in getting up on time to work out before work. I know it takes a lot longer then that to get into a habit again.

I'm starting over from the first time I joined MFP back a good 5+ years ago to get back down to the weight I got down to and felt so good at.

• Sooners0909
    Sooners0909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I just downloaded this app again and I'm 50 pounds higher then my old profile:( I'm back and I'm motivated as ever. Would love to share my journey and see others accomplishing the same!
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am here for you! 2018 was the worst for me mentally
  • relentless4God
    relentless4God Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same boat! Let's do this!!!!!
  • Dawncxr
    Dawncxr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 128 pounds and gained all but 12 pounds of it back when my mom passed away. I'm so ready to get it back off again. Hate being this out of shape. Well, I'm round but it's not the kind of shape I want to be. :-/
  • ateshjan424
    ateshjan424 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same same let’s go!!!
  • embalee
    embalee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same ^