Help and Motivation

Options
Trying to lose 26lbs.

Always been quite lucky. Played a lot of sport in my teens and twenties. Early thirties had a knee injury which meant i couldnt play sport competitively and just got comfortable and weight went up.

Have gone up to 13 stone 12lbs which is about 26 pounds more than i would like to be - i am 5'10 and 40. Trying to stick to 1500 calories a day which i have done for the last few days but would like to lose the weight by April.

Achievable? Not sure

Going to introduce cycling into the regime. The gym just is not my thing and with a family it is really difficult to find the time to do it.

Just posting this is quite an achievement.....

Replies

• sparx100
    sparx100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First weigh in.

13 stone 12.8 at start
    13 stone 10.4 today.
    So 2 and bit pounds over the week.

Did not get out on the bike but i have eaten well. Stuck to a 1500 calory diet fairly strongly. No alcohol either.

The other halfs birthday today so the weekend will be a bit of a disaster but i have committed to giving up alcohol until April thereafter. Alcohol is a binge thing for me. Dont drink at all during the week but will have a few on friday and saturdays, but i am giving it up until i go on my friends annual golf weekend at the start of April. Confident i can do that.
  • sparx100
    sparx100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 13 stone 10.6. Bit disappointed but with a heavy weekend I knew there would be an impact to weight loss.
    Back on it on Monday and sticking to low calorie diet as best I can.

Feeling really anxious at work at the moment and doing a lot of catastophising. Need to get some exercise into my day badly.