MFP Announcement: Today is the day!

Good morning my lovely loves! It’s the start of a bright and shiny new day! And that means today is the day! We are not promised tomorrow so today MUST BE THE DAY! So I want you to do this… Claim today as your brand new start. I don’t know what has happened in your past, or what lies this world has told you, but I do know what your future holds. Your future holds successes, victory, break threws, joy and love because you are a winner and you are worthy. But it starts with declaring that TODAY IS THE DAY! So cast off the shackles of rejection, pain and perceived failure. Stand tall. Shatter the lies. Claim the victory and don’t sweat the small bumps in the road. I have faith in you darlin. I know you are strong, and have a warrior’s heart. Unleash it. You are gorgeous, sexy, hot, and alluring. Let the world see it and marvel as you shine my stunning darlin. Don’t doubt, but know it and own it that you are absolutely smoking hot gorgeous! And just know there is a cowboy in Texas who absolutely loves & cherishes you.
Seize the day my gorgeous darlins.
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Thank you for this!! Bless!:happy:
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Anybody brave enough to be in the military and to be a Yankee fan in Texas definitely deserves do be listened to!
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • terrie98
    terrie98 Posts: 49
    I really need you to follow me around and remind me of these words. You are very inspirational! Thanks! God bless!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,258 Member
    What a lovely post, you've put into words the attitude I'm striving for to get me started on this!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you :blushing: Blessings to you!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Can you call me everyday and just keep telling me that! Great post and needed to hear! Thanks for being such an inspiring encourager! Have a great day!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Awesome attitude!! Great way to start the day!!
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Ed,
    Thank you so much for today's post. I messed up and ate badly all weekend and I new today was my day to get back into my world of happiness which actually does mean eating better and logging my food.

I am excited to get moving forward today. Your words brought a smile to me and I think I can hear them all day, thanks.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Love y'all and Blessings!
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Today is the day!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Today is the day!!!!

Right on darling! TODAY IS THE DAY!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    This is just what I needed to hear this morning. Thank you. Let's get this day started off right.
    Have a Wonderful Monday.
  • PhoenixRising17
    PhoenixRising17 Posts: 134 Member
    Thank you so much for this today! I have chosen today to re-commit fully to my goals and really put forth more effort to acheiving them after several weeks of struggling! You are truly inspiring!!! =)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Thanks for the lovely encouragement. Today is the day I give up the fear and push through to conquer my next goal. I'm not going to let it hold me back for another week, another day. God will give me the strength to do this if I'll just accept it.

Many blessings to you and yours today.:flowerforyou:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    thank you that's much needed today
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Ed,
    Thank you so much for today's post. I messed up and ate badly all weekend and I new today was my day to get back into my world of happiness which actually does mean eating better and logging my food.

I am excited to get moving forward today. Your words brought a smile to me and I think I can hear them all day, thanks.

I feel the same!!! Thank you!:smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    awwww....you're sweet. I wish there were more like you....
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Thank you for posting this.It's just what I need to hear.I'm gonna print this out and put it up so I can see it everyday.
    :)
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Thank you! I was having some trouble getting myself remotivated. You sent me the push I needed. Thank You!