Been here a while, thought I’d say hi!

Options
kt31
kt31 Posts: 3 Member
I’ve been on MFP for a looooong time, I am hoping if I have friends on here that I may decide to stop eating entire bags of Sour Gummi Lifesavers for dinner on Wednesday. Looking for others to help me stay motivated on days like today when I’m not feelin it. By long time I think it’s been 7 years 😬

Replies

• hopelessdreamer12
    hopelessdreamer12 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I have the same issue! I LOVE sugar and I’m fighting it. Welcome to the community!
  • Bethherrendeensmith
    Options
    Me too! Sugar lover. Stage three breast cancer survivor and trying to get on track!
  • lcguy
    lcguy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! Been here off and on for a while. Really looking to make this a longterm commitment, this time. I hate the yo-yoing I've been doing.
  • tricke44
    tricke44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is a big reason I have come back on here. My sister is on here also and am hoping that will help me be held accountable. I chart everything I eat now and it is working.
  • fit_chrissy125
    fit_chrissy125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will help motivate you!! I just dont know how to add you as a friend 🤦‍♀️
  • kt31
    kt31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just added you 😁
  • asiya33
    asiya33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been here on n off as well.and since my knee injury I've hardly used the app. But now I need to get back on track and looking for support. Got 4 stones to lose.
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    add me
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I had a nearly perfect day (in terms of calories) yesterday, then cracked open a bag of swedish fish at 10:30pm.

I can always use more friends.
  • PushyRiot
    PushyRiot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sugar is very hard for me to stay away from, I just emptied my desk of all sugar and had a little panica attack that was my stress go to especially sour gummies! It was like a weird comfort knowing it was there! I have replaced it with sourpatch kids gum and various other flavor gums hoping that helps! The sugar struggle is real!
  • Jbley75
    Jbley75 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend.