Surprising healthy/unhealthy restaurant meals

Options
2»

Replies

• bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any experience with TGI Friday's Bruschetta Chicken Pasta?
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I ordered a cauliflower pizza crust with chicken and spinach that turned out to be a calorie bomb- they put a ton of what looked like a siracha Mayo all over it, and it also had lots of bacon. How did I miss these in the description? Plus it was huge. I only at half but still! Here I was all proud of myself for getting something “healthy”.
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Womona wrote: »
    I ordered a cauliflower pizza crust with chicken and spinach that turned out to be a calorie bomb- they put a ton of what looked like a siracha Mayo all over it, and it also had lots of bacon. How did I miss these in the description? Plus it was huge. I only at half but still! Here I was all proud of myself for getting something “healthy”.

That reminds me. Be careful of the "O" products. Claim to be healthy versions, but some of them are packed with more calories than you realize. Was going to try a soup and when I read the description the container would have been over 600 calories! OK. it was supposed to be 2 servings, but still it was not that light and healthy. Typical soups are 200 calories or under per serving off the shelf.