Accountability buddy? (Mom of little ones)

Options
Hi, I'm new at health and fitness. I am just wanting to get started. I need help staying motivated and am looking for someone who would like to text daily to keep each other accountable on whatever goal you set for you and whatever goal I set for myself. We can motivate each other and help each other stay on track. I'm about 50 pounds overweight and have 3 little ones. Or, we can start a private Facebook group where we report every day to help stay accountable and motivated. Any ladies in similar situations? Anyone interested?

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I am 5 weeks PP with my first, but I definitely need to get back into exercise and eating right! I'd be interested in a group of some sort!
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like-have about 30 to lose! Day 9 for me today :) same boat-mama of 2
  • bettereve
    bettereve Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I recently created a "secret" FB group called "accountability sisters" for anyone who is interested to use it as a platform to cheer each other on and help hold each other accountable by reporting each day what you did that day to work towards your goal. There are no members since I just created it, but if you gals want to join just do a search for it on FB. I am looking forward to sticking to my goals. Accountability is key for me. Hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • jjorda5
    jjorda5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the Accountability group. I lost 17 pds. while enrolled in a accountability group & Managed to keep it off for over a year. Had some tragedies happen in my family & gained 12 of the 17 pds back so the "Accountability Sisters" group sounds great.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am interested. I am a mom of 2 and I gained 15 lbs this past year... I really need motivated partners!
  • emlavigne
    emlavigne Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the group! If I can figure out my FB password, I'll be joining!
  • Ladybug_Sarah
    Ladybug_Sarah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't have FB, but you can add me on here! I just had my third daughter 12 days ago and have plenty of pounds to shed.
  • kristascheifla1170
    Options
    Mama of 2 and wanting to lose about 38 lbs. As I’m sure most of you are, I am always tired and my poor diet and lack of exercise do not help. I will look into the FB group as well.
  • Lizzymaep
    Lizzymaep Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mama of two: almost 3y old and a 7.5m old. Trying to loose 55 more pounds. Need some fellow mama friends for support!
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have a 5 and 7 year old. I'm 1.2 pounds from my goal weight, but I may keep going. I'm annoyingly active.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Who are the admins for the Facebook group? So I can make sure I'm joining the right one!! I'm 34 and have a 2 year old and a 3 year old. I'm looking to lose 50-70 more pounds.
  • blwhitfield22101
    blwhitfield22101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey I also have three kiddos, need to lose about it 100 pounds and I'm pretty active on my posts. Give me an add if you like :)
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi y’all please add me need some friend for motivations. Thank you accountability mamas
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mom of a almost 3 y/o and a 3 month old. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tresgatos6
    tresgatos6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I’m a single mom of a two year old & twin 12 week old daughters