No challenges

Options
nutsnvolks
nutsnvolks Posts: 9 Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could advise. I downloaded mfp a few days ago and have been so far just logging meals/snacks etc. However, I was interested in looking at the challenges section but whenever I click it just says "no challenges available" does that mean it's a premium feature? Or are they only available at certain times of month?

Many thanks
Jon

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
  • nutsnvolks
    Options
    Yes that link brings me to this forum, buy when I click challenges on the app menu I jist get "No challenges available" appear! I guess j kind of expected to be able to sign up to various challenges.

Tha ks for your help 🙂
  • KKHKISHZKH
    KKHKISHZKH Posts: 187 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Oh, I know what you mean. Actual challenges, not community challenges. Yeah I've always had that. I assume it's US only. (I'm in UK). Not fair!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    you may be too fit already and the site cant offer any challenges....it happened to Arnold
  • nutsnvolks
    Options
    KKHKISHZKH wrote: »
    Oh, I know what you mean. Actual challenges, not community challenges. Yeah I've always had that. I assume it's US only. (I'm in UK). Not fair!

Ah maybe that's it! I've actually managed to find a challange through a freinds profile, but I have no idea how I'd of found it if he wasn't taking part in it already.....

6ae0klqa0yhv.jpg