A bummer weekend :(

Options
So I've been trying out for the Biggest loser since season 3...I've been doing MFP for 2 months now! I have been very successful with my weight loss and sticking to my goals everyday! I havn't been so successful with the biggest loser....I get call backs and vip passes, and on camera interviews...just never get picked. I was waiting yesterday for a callback knowing it was my time finally....I didn't receive a call back...this is the first time in 10 seasons of trying out I cried, and have been crying all day today too...I can honestly tell you...I know I can and will do this journey on my own, but I wanted to share it with people, and be a part of something great!! I'm kinda bummed cause I've always loved being on camera...in the spotlight...I guess the fame aspect is what I would have really liked, and being recognized for not being fat anymore!! I now will lose the weight, and not effect anybody in the process...and that makes me sad! There were 1000 people in that casting call line...how many are really going to change, and how many are going to let food and obesity kill them? As of 2 months ago...I was one of them :sad: :sad:
So for anyone out there debating on quiting or not even starting....Your life is too important, and I might not have a show think I'm special, but I'll show them and the world I am someone special, and I will make a difference with their help or not!!! Now lets make it a great week, and never give up!!!!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Instead of feeling disappointed that you didn't make the show - look at this way... I know you have to be EXTREMELY overweight in order to be on that show. Apparently, with the success you've found using MFP, maybe they don't feel that you are overweight enough to be on the show.

So. Be proud of how much you've lost and be proud that you have done it without being on a tv show or had the spotlight on you. You've been successful in one of the hardest ways it is to be successful - living your real life.

Keep going. Lose the weight and pretend THIS is YOUR biggest loser. Write a blog. Take pictures. Do your measurements. Be PROUD OF YOU!
  • esrufer
    esrufer Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Sis, you're making your journey which is what is important. Right now you need to focus on yourself. The BIggest Loser just adds a lot of drama to stuff. I know that you can do it without them!!!