• tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Add me, I don't know yet how to add people 😀
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    JDMac82 wrote: »
    Day 1781 and counting, yet to meet a stranger. Feel free to add me. Always up for new friends.

1781 was a great year. I remember it well :)
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add !
    Looking for support and similar minded folks
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please feel free to add me
  • getfitfaster18
    getfitfaster18 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Why not!
  • crazyredhead255
    crazyredhead255 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) I’d like some new friends! New here looking for some support (:
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've been on here, but it's time to get back to healthier living! I have to say MFP is great when it comes to micromanaging. Happy exercising & eating!
  • ThinGoldLine911
    ThinGoldLine911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Ash. I recently downloaded this app, again, because I am trying to lose weight and feel better about myself AND to also beat my dad in a weight loss challenge. I have until Father's Day to lose 40 pounds!! I don't have any friends on this app but will welcome anyone who is willing to add me and help with motivation. I am motivated to lose the weight, however sometimes I have trouble getting motived to get my butt up from the couch. I am also apart of the Run the Year 2019 and the rain the last 4 days has not helped my motivation.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Ash. I recently downloaded this app, again, because I am trying to lose weight and feel better about myself AND to also beat my dad in a weight loss challenge. I have until Father's Day to lose 40 pounds!! I don't have any friends on this app but will welcome anyone who is willing to add me and help with motivation. I am motivated to lose the weight, however sometimes I have trouble getting motived to get my butt up from the couch. I am also apart of the Run the Year 2019 and the rain the last 4 days has not helped my motivation.

Hi Ash. Sounds like a fun competition with your Dad. I have about 40 to lose by June to show up my doctor. But staying on track is tough. We can do it together with the help of MFP and other friends.
  • lamiaus85
    lamiaus85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm more or less new on here it would be nice to have some friends with same likes as me
  • Foxsworn
    Foxsworn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, please. Looking to get back in the groove of things. ♥
  • BethanyRuth
    BethanyRuth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends! Most of mine on here are inactive now :o:o So any support would be great <3
  • jenn6113
    jenn6113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new on here and would love to have any friends to help keep me motivated. My 11 year old son and I workout 3 to 6 days a week together right now and are having fun doing so!!
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add plt55
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Always up for new, active friends!!
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Been on here on and off for a few years but trying to stay on the wagon and get healthier! Would love some friends and some good news on my feed! kb2mgikzky3a.jpg
  • claiirree
    claiirree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hellllllooooo I'm new here, currently have no friends on here!! 🙁 looking to lose 2 stone and tone up my wobbly bits, maybe make some friends on my journey.
  • inoriekay
    inoriekay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new. Been here a week and have no friend. :neutral: I could use some.
  • claiirree
    claiirree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Silly question but how do we send friend requests, I can't for the life of me find out how!!