Comment here if you want more friends

Options
Hi Kat here. I’m new and would love friends. I’m just having difficulty figuring out how to add friends from the community and navigating MFP.

Replies

• polly19672019
    polly19672019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyy Pauline here... just saying hello and haven weighed myself yet... too afraid...
  • Roarmiaka
    Roarmiaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends :) Im David
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Hi

I would love some fun friends

I'm new on here
  • Vonne7475
    Vonne7475 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello❤❤
  • buckolah
    buckolah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new here. I weigh 320lbs and would like to lose the weight. I hope I find like minds and the support here to lose the weight. I wish I live in USA so I can join the 'Biggest loser' show!!
  • trayborn114442
    trayborn114442 Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi, I’m always looking for more inspiration and motivation. I’ve been a member, on and off, since 2012. This site works.
  • trayborn114442
    trayborn114442 Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    So, feel free to friend.
  • annmarieo190
    annmarieo190 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    kat3638 wrote: »
    Hi Kat here. I’m new and would love friends. I’m just having difficulty figuring out how to add friends from the community and navigating MFP.

Welcome Kat. To add friends, click on their picture. It'll bring up another box and you click on their picture again. Then it bring up their profile with a button to send a friend request. PITA really but MFP hasn't made it any easier that I've found.
  • philinekreter
    philinekreter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah, would love some friends here.. I'm living vegan though, maybe someone else here?
  • Helpbrittgetfit1224
    Options
    Hiii. I’m Brittany. On a weight loss journey and I would love to have support and also support others. Feel free to add me :)
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    kat3638 wrote: »

Welcome Kat. To add friends, click on their picture. It'll bring up another box and you click on their picture again. Then it bring up their profile with a button to send a friend request. PITA really but MFP hasn't made it any easier that I've found.

Just about to comment this. Glad you did ☺️
  • tinabx1
    tinabx1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m Tina , here to maintain my current weight and improve my diet and start a more active lifestyle, I want to get into biking, hiking, and outdoors
  • greer1205
    greer1205 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone from New Jersey
  • msksavs
    msksavs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello from Canada, feel free to add me. I'm looking to keep myself motivated :)
  • charlie20012014
    charlie20012014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey,I'm new here
  • Jbley75
    Jbley75 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in! Feel free to add
  • FitNSassy1234
    FitNSassy1234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • countryfriedpossum
    countryfriedpossum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend or two. :)
  • Lupilicious1485
    Lupilicious1485 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Also looking for friends!!! Please send me a friend request.