Weightloss buddies countdown to Christmas challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• laura_annable
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I am officially closing this message board and will be messaging people soon with their weightloss buddies.

For those reading this that still want to be buddied with someone please message me rather than replying to this post this way i wont miss you!

Speak to you all soon!

Laura xoxox
  • nikkid620
    Options
    Please add me . I would love A buddy! I'm 5'7" currently 158 goal is 130. I'm in NYC. I'm 38 years old. I plan on working out daily since I'm doing the 30ds then ripped in 30 next. I also love spin class and Pilates reformer. Thanks for organizing this.
  • laura_annable
    Options
    OK everyone thanks for all of your interest, i really hope i have done a good job of matching you together, the buddies are as follows.....

Kimkimba and mggirll0122

Ironsmasher and schnazzy

dbow99 and swillis21

mikesnwgirls and trisha5k

davali and tammy200

curlylocks87 and missa1982

jengilronan and tulip_w0nder

chocfiend and laura_annable

Initially buddies have been matched together firstly by location then by their individual needs as mentioned in their posts, this can be changed if mutually you decide you may not be right for one another (im sure that wont happen though as we are all hoping to achieve the same thing which is to lose weight and become healthy.

Please add your buddy as a friend then look out for the message board called, Weightloss buddies countdown to Christmas Challenge official update page, where we will keep in touch and post our combined weekly weightloss, good luck everyone and i wish you and your buddies a successful countdown to christmas!

Love Laura xoxox
  • kuntrygal
    kuntrygal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need a motivator! I have ultimately failed my personal goal for October. I would love to lose 5 lbs a week now to Christmas.
    I am in Louisiana.
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be part of this challenge! is it too late to join? I have all of my husbands family coming home from California (to Maine ) for the holidays, and I would love to look great when they arrive. My baby is 2 and I am having a really hard time shedding the extra 20 lbs...Please match me with someone!!! Great idea!