Looking for support/motivation

Hi...name is Evan...I'm recently returned to using this and eating right....I have hit rock bottom where it comes to my weight and health...I am at my worst ever....I have hit the highest weight I've ever been at...(542) and it has destroyed all aspects of my health and life...I'm committed to using this app and meeting with my dietician and working out to get my life back ...wanting to get to 250 or so....don't have much support and think it will be rly difficult without...looking for friends for motivation and support...feel free to contact me ..thanks

Replies

• Support
  • fred8o8
    fred8o8 Posts: 10 Member
    Sorry to hear you've gotten to the state that you have. The good thing is that your ready to make that change. I've got some change I'm still trying to make too. I'll add you as a friend and we can work together on getting to where we want to be.
  • Lissi_G
    Lissi_G Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I just wanted to say well done you for reaching out.
    I was browsing the forums here as I’m having a difficult day on my diet journey. I’m about 8 days in but only on day 5 of logging using MFP. I’ve logged before but never made it past 2 weeks before I lapse. I want to be in it for the long run this time. It’s not the starting that’s hard for me but the sticking with it.
    Reaching out and gathering support really is the right thing to do.
    Have you looked at any videos of weight loss journeys on YouTube? I found that they really inspire me and everyone’s journey is a bit different which is good to know.
    Keep chatting to people, keep getting involved in the community on other people’s posts and in time hopefully you’ll build a supportive band of friends and followers.
    You’re clearly very determined or you wouldn’t be here posting, you’ve got this!
  • MountainMamaK
    MountainMamaK Posts: 13 Member
    Hi Evan! You sound so down and out, you can do this! At my heaviest I was over 400 pounds and I’m only 23 years old and 5’2. I’m currently 317. My goal for this year is to lose 120 pounds. You can dig yourself out of the hole you’ve created. No mountain is too big for you to climb. I believe in you!
  • mcspeight
    mcspeight Posts: 43 Member
    I feel like I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me on here :smiley: