Stomach line - what is it from, and how do I get rid of it?

Options
I’ve had this since I can remember, and whether I was 118 lbs or 150 lbs it’s been there. How the heck do I get rid of this weird line? Do I just need to get serious about my abs, or is it something else?gke2ufatbkkd.jpeg
l9i0h3jrnwyf.jpeg

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I would assume it's just part of your anatomy/tissue structre. I have a weird "dent" on the left side about where one of your freckles is. I just decided there were bigger things to worry about!
  • Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing! Always have. I learned to love it. It's got its perks. For instance, when I'm bulking it looks like my abs stick around for way longer than they actually do (just don't get too close lol).
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    ! My tummy does this too. Unfortunately this is just the lovely way our lovely bodies want to be lovely, lol.

Unless I have cosmetic surgery to remove the last bits of tummy pooch I have, I'll always have that little indent. The only other way is to drop even lower in bf%
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    btw your tummy is cute!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    own it.. rock it.. it is uniquely you.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have it as well.
  • PennyP312
    PennyP312 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    I have that too (although I’m 9 months preggo so it’s currently hiding haha)
    Less stomach fat helps mine, but you have a very nice flat tummy, so I’d say learn to love it! Genetics 🤷‍♀️
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I’ve got the line too, it’s been there at my lowest weight (108) and my highest weight (140). I think sometimes everyone’s perception of what’s normal or not gets warped with all the photoshop. Your stomach looks great! Check out this thread, “Does this uterus make my stomach look fat?”