Bombshell Betty's (open)

Options
Ok ladies we are up to 44 Bombshell Betty's right now. I was going to leave registration open until 10pm but I am going to have to close it earlier. I will close the group at 2pm. That way I get everyone buddy's. As soon as I get it all done I will post another topic that is headlined Bombshell Betty's (closed group) it will have the start of what you need to do on day 1. Again if you want a buddy that you know that's in the group make sure you let me know their MFP name. I am very excited to find out who my buddy is going to be. Oh btw is there anyone that likes to text message because that would be a plus to have someone that does as my buddy :) And if everyone could add me as a friend that would be great, that way if there is something you need to talk to me about it will make things easier :)

Replies

• julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get started on this. I'm in the 'zone' just now as I've got a dress and a deadline!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get started on this. I'm in the 'zone' just now as I've got a dress and a deadline!
    Im excited that you are excited lol :)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    YAY! Can't wait!! :happy:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I'm so excited!!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Very excited to start!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    m paring buddies as we speak :)
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    This challenge seems fun if theres still room
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    May I ask what Bombshell Betty's is all about? The general goals and themes and etc?
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    This challenge seems fun if theres still room

there is still room just follow this link and register :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1fcDJFV3pxcXExaVV6VHJISnJBX1E6MQ
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    May I ask what Bombshell Betty's is all about? The general goals and themes and etc?

A friendly group. We pair up with a buddy to help motivate & support eachother. The goal is not necessarly to lose lbs (but that is a plus)
    but to eat more healthy, exercise healthy, take time for your self. There will be 3 challenges a week 1. Nutrition 2. Exercise 3. Mind/body.
    It is more personal then just MFP friends because your buddy is there with you daily. And to see positive healthy changes with your body.
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I've joined. :D
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure how to sign up, but this sounds like something that would be great for me. I def. could use a buddy. I am pretty self motivated, but there are times when I do need an extra push!
  • djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Completed my Bombshell Betty application, but I think i calculated the average weekly calories incorrectly. I have only been here a week, so I just added up all the exercise I did this week, and I have a funny feeling I was probably supposed to factor in the standard day to day energy required just to keep on living... whoops. Sorry!
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Completed my Bombshell Betty application, but I think i calculated the average weekly calories incorrectly. I have only been here a week, so I just added up all the exercise I did this week, and I have a funny feeling I was probably supposed to factor in the standard day to day energy required just to keep on living... whoops. Sorry!

n you are right it is weekly calories that you burn for exercise :)
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure how to sign up, but this sounds like something that would be great for me. I def. could use a buddy. I am pretty self motivated, but there are times when I do need an extra push!
    I sent you a message with the link...I also added it to my signature
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Yahoo!! just signed up!! Thanks for the challenge.

I can text, by the way.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I sent you a message with the link...I also added it to my signature

just signed up! thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I cannot wait to be successful at this challenge and to hear about everyone else's triumphs as well !
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I can't fill out the app until later this afternoon (I'm at work and can't access this). Is that ok?