2019 Six Week Body Makeover

Years ago I did the 6WBM and lost a good amount of weight, since then I have been to-yo dieting and doing every new fad that has come along.
I know that the 6WBM works for me so I’m jumping back on the wagon. I have a few events coming up so I know I will not be perfectly on track everyday, but I would like to find some people who also like this program and want to give it a try.
My start date will be January 20th.

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Can you post some specific info about what your plan entails?
  • ArlanaStevens91
    ArlanaStevens91 Posts: 1 Member
    I would be interested in trying this. Could you give some details about it??
  • Krissyannb
    Krissyannb Posts: 6 Member
    The Michael Thurmond 6 week body makeover was a plan that came out a few years ago. You pretty much take a survey to figure out your body type, then you eat specifically for your body type. For instance, I’m a type B, so I eat less red meat, more chicken/fish, and fruits/veggies, etc. you do have carbs with this plan, brown rice, quinoa, etc. Your cutting out sugars and salts, and it seems to work for me.
    He does have books that are still available in stores and there are kits available online thru eBay, or there is a lot of information online as well.
  • Kiani122
    Kiani122 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm doing this! I met a girl last month that did it. She used to be 260lbs and she's now 145lbs and has been maintaining the last 12 years. She said it really changed her life. I searched for it and found it on Ebay and bought it for $29.99. I've been on it for a week now and have lost 10lbs and 12 1/2inches all over so far. Pretty amazing! You are correct in saying that it is mostly about CLEAN EATING.

I'm considered obese for my 5'2" frame based on the CDC BMI calculator site. Oh, and my doctor made that note in my chart too. Not to mention having to go on Blood pressure meds now.

So I'm trying to lose 60lbs total using this program. Anyone else?