Back at it - need encouragement!

Options
Hi everyone! This is my second time on MyFitnessPal. After trying to go to the gym and work myself to death without changing my diet, I had given up on losing weight. I was naive, I was lacking much needed support.

Now 2019, I’m back at it! I have a whole new perspective of what foods go into my body and what foods I can still enjoy in moderation. I signed back up for the gym and so far I’m 5lbs lighter!

I’m so excited for this journey! My boyfriend and family are so supportive, but I need encouragement from other people in the same boat! Add me, lets keep each other on track!

Replies

• RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Beth, I’m back again too. Glad to hear you’ve found your groove. Feel free to add me. I like to cook, walk my dog and do yoga. I’m online every day and like to interact with my friends :)
  • Rach7671
    Rach7671 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, back again. Would love some friends to motivate and motivate me. I'll add you both :)
  • justcari013
    justcari013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me too. In recommitting to the journey as well. I’ve got about 75lbs to lose.
  • lilgirlprd
    lilgirlprd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just started back today after several years hiatus. I definitely need encouragement as well. I have about 100 lbs to lose. Been overweight almost my entire adult life but I'm worried if I don't get it in check I will get diabetes. Good luck on your journey and I hope we can stay with it this time! :)
  • dawnnewland1
    dawnnewland1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’d like more friends on here and friends with Fitbit. I’m not sure how to add people. But would love for people to add me.
  • influencingangel
    influencingangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add anyone I need friends for encouragement that can encourage as well...can someone please explain how you do this