Hi all!! Long time member, but new to the community.

Options
Hey everyone!! I’ve been on MFP for a while now and haven’t engaged with the community. Looking for some support/buddies to befriend to really help push my goals and get some more accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend!!

Replies

• JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I will add you!!!! It's been great so far for me. I am almost going on 4 weeks now.
  • SaltyDave
    SaltyDave Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. Request sent.
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I've also been a member for a while but never got into the community... Im hoping to make some accountability friends to help me because I sometimes go a day or two without logging anything :( booo no good! So I'm looking for some helpful friends and I also would love to help others too! :)
  • LyssieLou
    Options
    Please feel free to add me... And I'd love to add you as well but I can't figure out how haha I'm on my phone and I can't figure out what I'm doing :(
  • hopelessdreamer12
    hopelessdreamer12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’ve been tracking for a couple weeks and can definitely use friends with the same goal. 😀
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me! (I dont think I can add people on my phone)
  • hopelessdreamer12
    hopelessdreamer12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    Please feel free to add me... And I'd love to add you as well but I can't figure out how haha I'm on my phone and I can't figure out what I'm doing :(

I know it so confusing. I write the user name down and then go to the friends section to add. There has to be an easier way! 😂😂
  • LyssieLou
    Options
    Ahh thank you hopelessdreamer! Im pretty technologically challenged 😕 but I will be using your way from now on!! And yes it's all confusing to me 🤦 but thanks muchly for the tip!!