Looking for people friends to go on this journey with

Options
Anyone who wants to support me mum of 4 stop smoking 2 years ago and gained 20kgs I hate it I hate my body and need a lot of support and people who up just chill add me

Replies

• lucyhall006
    lucyhall006 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm up for support and motivation, add me if you like. I have two boys, one almost 8 and the newest at 11wks. So have plenty of baby weight to lose right now xx
  • juggalett86
    juggalett86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have two kids.. Well teenagers now. Always looking for supportive friends!
  • tburgardt
    tburgardt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also have 4 kids, ages 7, 5, 2, 8 weeks. I am tired very little motivation and weight to lose. Add me if you want.
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me I’ve got 2 kids and 75 lbs to lose
  • rainydayhappy
    rainydayhappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like :) I have three kids (12, 10, 6) and want to lose 70-80 more pounds. I stopped smoking about 16 years ago so totally empathise!
  • hopelessdreamer12
    hopelessdreamer12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can help support! I’m back to getting my weight under control after a surgery.
  • Sparkle1098
    Sparkle1098 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a 13 year old daughter. Need to loose 35-50 pounds. Started MFP 2 weeks ago Friday.
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have a 16yr old, quit smoking 16 yrs ago and have about 40lbs to lose.
  • aamnaqureshi2512
    aamnaqureshi2512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for motivational friends in my weight loss journey X
  • amaileen22
    amaileen22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m pretty much new & a mom of two little boys trying to lose all this baby weight would love some new friends to motivate each other :)