Supportive friends!

Options
Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I'm 28 years old. I am 80 pounds overweight and I'm going to do my best to lose that before I hit my big three oh.

I'd love to not be alone during this, my friends where I live are all within healthy weight ranges, so their goals are different.

Please add me, I will be active and supportive as well!!!

Toodles~

Replies

• NewKir
    NewKir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello i need to loose 1.5 stone also
  • Soul_mate
    Soul_mate Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I'm 28 years old. I am 80 pounds overweight and I'm going to do my best to lose that before I hit my big three oh.

I'd love to not be alone during this, my friends where I live are all within healthy weight ranges, so their goals are different.

Toodles~
    Hi there!

Toodles~

You have done right ting to come here.. Its pretty easy.. just keep logging here religiously.. gradually u will get disciplined automatically
  • BeansTheHiker
    BeansTheHiker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! I'm right there with you. I'm looking to loose about the same amount of weight. Let's do this!
  • tturner0824
    tturner0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Its hard to do it hy yourself and always helps to have support! I dont have have many people around me at home either
  • asiya33
    asiya33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started today.need to lose 4 stones by September.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle!

I have sent you a friend Request! Lets do this! You have made the first step already in signing into MFP.

April
  • Buck6032
    Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle I need help also I am 40 lbs over
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    You're back B)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have about 95 more to lose. Just started back after giving up on myself for too long. Determined this time and finding things much easier this time. We got this!
  • FitBeardedJourney
    FitBeardedJourney Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What is going on! lets kick this in the butt! welcome to MFP, this site does good things! I have been on and off for a little over a year and lost a total of 52 lbs, looking to do another 10... so lets crush it!
  • xDanielleTaix
    xDanielleTaix Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ah! Thank you guys so much! I'm so excited!!!
  • TimeToGetFit18
    TimeToGetFit18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ideally I need to lose another 5 stone. Which is a lot but it helps me to not focus on the bigger target. I take it a stone/half a stone at a time. The support I get off here really goes help. We can do this!
  • xDanielleTaix
    xDanielleTaix Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I need to break my goal down. Great idea.
  • AvinashDB
    AvinashDB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m 33 and about 80lbs overweight myself right now. I’ve lost 28lbs in the last two months and completely understand and you’ll achieve your goals trust me because we’re all going to support you and help you!