Starting new.

Hi ladies and gentlemen. 😜

I just want to say a little about myself, I am a 24 year old female. 230 pounds.
I used myfitness pal before and got to 160 but since then it has been years and I have gained all back plus 20 pounds.

I am back and here to make a change. I have a extreme food binging problem and I am finding it hard to motivate myself.

My plan is to eat 1200 calories and work out atleast 3-5 days a week. (Also eat back my burned calories)

If you guys would like to add me for support and encouragement it would be very much appreciated. 😁😁

Replies

• overeater1
    overeater1 Posts: 38 Member
    Good for you! It’s hard to get started, but once you do and begin to see results, it’s the best thing in the world. I used to be 208lbs and lost 60 lbs about 6 years ago. I’m now 151lbs but I’m back on this two weeks to get back to 138lbs. Hardest thing is being organized and having a healthy shop done: my downfall was a busy life and work schedule and teaching for something quick and easy. You’ll definitely get there if you stick with it, and when you do it will be one of the best things that you’ve ever done for yourself. I’m not an expert or anything but I have a feeling your calorie goal is a little low. If you don’t eat enough you’ll sabotage yourself because your body will fight to keep hold of every calorie you eat. Other people on here are much more knowledgeable about things like that though. Best of luck with your journey 💪
  • Rishaschultz94
    Rishaschultz94 Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you! And yeah I was thinking that too about the calories being low. But I believe that's what I did the first time around. I am thinking of putting it around 1400-1500 calories and just take my weight loss slow and one day at a time. I want to see how my body is on 1200 first and if I feel I need more I will adjust :)
  • diets_and_daiquiris
    diets_and_daiquiris Posts: 143 Member
    Welcome back and I wish you luck with it x