Keto peeps out there?!

Options
2»

Replies

• blackbutterfly93
    blackbutterfly93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m just starting my journey on keto, as of yesterday :):) I have done so much reasearch, and try and read any and everything I can about this lifestyle. I would appreciate any and all help possible!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for keto friends. Started in new year lost 4 kg.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m just starting my journey on keto, as of yesterday :):) I have done so much reasearch, and try and read any and everything I can about this lifestyle. I would appreciate any and all help possible!

Feel free to add me if you'd like! 🤩
  • mcspeight
    mcspeight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, always looking for motivation and support!
  • tmhtina71
    tmhtina71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just stared Keto within the last 2 weeks, so far so good. Really working on changing eating habits and paying attention to what my husband and I are eating. Doing this to watch carbs and sugars mainly but learning so much in the process. My pinterest board is full of recipes and I'm experimenting every day.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    tmhtina71 wrote: »
    Just stared Keto within the last 2 weeks, so far so good. Really working on changing eating habits and paying attention to what my husband and I are eating. Doing this to watch carbs and sugars mainly but learning so much in the process. My pinterest board is full of recipes and I'm experimenting every day.

I love Pinterest for fun recipes to keep things fun and new!
  • Beclynrob
    Beclynrob Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey cyster 👋 I have been doing keto on and off for several months but been consistent for the past month! Feel free to add me!
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Lula1068 wrote: »
    Hello 😊 feel free to add me if you want!
    My keto/Paleo journey started in June 2018. I watched a Netflix doc and really loved it....then researched everything Keto/Paleo. I started at 246 lbs I currently weigh 183. I feel stronger/younger/better than I did in my 30's (I'm 43) It's been a lot of trial and error but mostly it requires you to get to know your body. For example, Keto allows cheese and Paleo doesn't so much...I've learned for me dairy does not work. I've tried to take the clean eating and zero process food/sugar from Paleo and combine it with the higher healthy fat of keto. The two diets are the same in many ways but I do stay on the lower carb end of Keto and try to balance it sometimes with a fruit or "carb up" meal that Paleo allows me to. My diary is always posted. I do workout 3-4 times a week.
    I get annoyed at the stigma Keto has so usually I just tell people...I gave up process foods, sugar, pasta, bread, soda, fast food, and workout now. They have a better response to that instead of "I do Keto" lol

If Paleo is trying to eat like ancestral humans, which humans had a ketogenic diet?
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. Doing keto since December 3rd with a break to stuff my face with Christmas goodies and am down 14 pounds!
  • influencingangel
    influencingangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Keto for 3 weeks now and loving it.

Hi just started as well a few weeks ago and loving it too..just needs some friends to share .help ..encourage. Get encouragement ..but I dont know how to add anyway..