How much weight are you planning to lose by christmas?

Options
13»

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    *sigh* i guess i'll play along. 20lbs, hopefully my weightloss will start back soon
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    30 lbs!!!
  • bigchid88
    Options
    I would like to lose 25 pounds by Christmas.
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would like to not only lose my last 8 lbs, but build muscle and tone in the process. So basically I want to be 140 lbs of solid muscle. :bigsmile:
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I would love to lose 25 or even more, but I will be content with whatever my body gives me :)
  • miss_shinobi
    miss_shinobi Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i'll be happy with 25...i should be aiming for 30 really but i have mine and my boyfriends birthdays so im sure on that week i wont lose!
  • Mel_Power
    Options
    I would LOVE to loose another 20lbs :D Then I would reach my goal weight and it would be a great Christmas for sure!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i'll be happy with 25...i should be aiming for 30 really but i have mine and my boyfriends birthdays so im sure on that week i wont lose!

Eek- celebrations are SURE to slow me down! Between now and Christmas I have three weddings, my brother's birthday, a weekend-long visit from family (always turns into a party), the inevitable Halloween and Bonfire Night celebrations, a couple of housewarming parties, a couple of friends' birthday nights out...and that's before we even get to December and the Christmas party season!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    47. Considering the scale has stopped moving, that may not happen, but may as well aim high.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    2 inches in my hips and reach 18-20% body fat :))))) Not necessarily weight loss, I wouldn't mind if my pounds would be muscle :)
  • pacsunmama
    pacsunmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 20-30 pounds by Christmas! That should put me at the weight I was when I met my hubby and leave me with only 20-30 pounds left to lose to reach my goal!
  • Musterion
    Musterion Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To stay on my long term goal - I will lose about 32 more pounds by Christmas day. That is 1.84 pounds per week for 17.57 weeks - something I can do AND something I want to do!