Starting again

Options
Gained more weight than i thought I would over the holidays! mid 40's and even today loggin my morning snacks im halfway to 1200 calories - I need the most filling easy foods to make the goal

Replies

• Lalu54
    Lalu54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Veggies, veggies and more veggies! Good Luck!
  • kittykarin
    kittykarin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Most of us have been right there with you... So many of us lose and gain weight repeatedly. It's great that you are catching it now and resolving to do something about it. Try focusing on filling food like veggies, protein and whole fruits. Also, drink lots of water and hot beverages! That always curbs my appetite. I'm starting back too after some holiday regain and honestly, I have to distract myself from food the first few days/weeks. Its so easy to fall back in the pattern of mindless eating. Get out and do stuff, throw yourself into work or exercise, etc. Good luck!
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter how many times you stop so long as you start again! Great job!
    Water and herbal tea (like kitty suggested) are great! I rotate between Earl Grey, Chai, and Green Tea. A Tbsp of creamer or honey runs you ~25 cals and really takes the edge off if the taste is too much for you at first.

Keep it up!