I'm back

Options
Haven't had my computer for almost three weeks due to a move, a change in workplace and some technical issues, but overall I've tried to stay the path, count my calories, get in some excerise etc...

The good news....I haven't gained a pound, still at 218lbs as of this morning
This means:
- Myfitnesspal.com has helped me change my eating habits
-Myfitnesspal.com has helped me include even small amounts of exercise into my daily life

The bad news....I haven't lost any weight :(
and I'm still 3 lbs from being "overweight" insterad of obese

Back to the grindstone to lose thoes three pounds and keep them off by March 1st, 2009.

98244.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Bride092909
    Options
    Haven't had my computer for almost three weeks due to a move, a change in workplace and some technical issues, but overall I've tried to stay the path, count my calories, get in some excerise etc...

The good news....I haven't gained a pound, still at 218lbs as of this morning
    This means:
    - Myfitnesspal.com has helped me change my eating habits
    -Myfitnesspal.com has helped me include even small amounts of exercise into my daily life

The bad news....I haven't lost any weight :(
    and I'm still 3 lbs from being "overweight" insterad of obese

Back to the grindstone to lose thoes three pounds and keep them off by March 1st, 2009.

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Your_Rain
    Your_Rain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a returning member, too! :tongue: Like you, I think this site is wonderful!

And you can do it! Show those 3 pounds who's boss! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.