My First Introduction

Options
Doesn't the title sound like a kids book? :laugh:

I'm a returning member - but I never made a post to introduce myself! I figured I'd just log my weight and leave. It worked for a while - I lost the weight I needed and then left, but now it's back! I need motivation to keep it off! And why not make some new friends in the process? :bigsmile:

Anyways, my name is Bekki.

Um... (I'm bad at these...) :blushing:

I'm a college student. I like video games. A lot. I also love Tim and Eric Awesome Show and Metalocalypse. A lot. :heart: I enjoy drawing and writing. I found that I love going to the gym and working out on bikes and step machines (whatever they are called - elipticals, I think?). But... going to the gym will not negate a day of watching a Spongebob Squarepants marathon while eating a gallon of Bluemoon ice cream! :noway:

Anyways... I can't wait to meet people and be part of the community! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Your_Rain
    Your_Rain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the title sound like a kids book? :laugh:

I'm a returning member - but I never made a post to introduce myself! I figured I'd just log my weight and leave. It worked for a while - I lost the weight I needed and then left, but now it's back! I need motivation to keep it off! And why not make some new friends in the process? :bigsmile:

Anyways, my name is Bekki.

Um... (I'm bad at these...) :blushing:

I'm a college student. I like video games. A lot. I also love Tim and Eric Awesome Show and Metalocalypse. A lot. :heart: I enjoy drawing and writing. I found that I love going to the gym and working out on bikes and step machines (whatever they are called - elipticals, I think?). But... going to the gym will not negate a day of watching a Spongebob Squarepants marathon while eating a gallon of Bluemoon ice cream! :noway:

Anyways... I can't wait to meet people and be part of the community! :flowerforyou:
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I'm a video game addict too...and tv defidently has a hold on me.

Have you tried Wii fit?

It's amazing and you get a good workout :)

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]98244.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Your_Rain
    Your_Rain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a video game addict too...and tv defidently has a hold on me.

Have you tried Wii fit?

It's amazing and you get a good workout :)

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]98244.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

I haven't tried Wii Fit, but I've heard wonderful things about it! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I should probably give it a go - mixing working out with video games is an awesome combo!
    :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.