Hi! I'm Anna!

Options
Hello, my name is Anna!
I'm a 30 year old single mom of a beautiful 10 month old girl. I have been overweight my whole life, and was at my highest weight of 330 lbs when I was pregnant. I now weigh 275, and am determined to get healthier for myself and my daughter. My daughter's father (and my ex-boyfriend) was terribly emotionally abusive. I would often feel so badly about myself because he'd point out how other girls were more attractive than me and he would often say that there would always be some other girl more beautiful than I am (hence, saying I was SO lucky to have him). Some days I'd be called fat and unattractive, some days I would be compared to random strangers who were smaller than me, and some days I was called disgusting and called more horrible names. When I was 8 months pregnant, my ex told me I needed to exercise more because I "was getting too fat" and he was losing his attraction for me. Before I met him in early 2017, I was using myfitnesspal and lost 80 pounds. I felt good about how I looked even though I was still bigger. However, I gained it back with my pregnancy. I had a healthy 11.5 pound baby girl though! And now, after much therapy and infant-raising and self-reflection, I realized I am more beautiful than my ex made me feel. I'm pretty at any size (humble brag lol). But I want to be healthier, control my type 2 diabetes better, and be around as long as I can for my little girl.
47ku9imzlsdr.jpg
Besides that, I am an artist who loves to paint on canvas, sketch, and sometimes write poetry in my free time. I'm a big horror fan and usually motivate myself to go walking or jogging by pretending I'm practicing running from zombies (it's important to be prepared). ;)
Nice to meet you!

Replies

• TheMiniKeto
    TheMiniKeto Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! So nice to meet you. My name is also Anna :) Your little one is so super cute! Good luck on your journey. There are so many supportive people on here.
  • disabledmom
    disabledmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Omg she is adorable.
    Low and slow hun dont look at the big picture straight away aim for small goals so you dont get overwhelmed and give up . YOU GOT THIS