Wierd foods you can't stop eating...

Options
2»

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OK, so I had to post a really weird one.

Marshmallow fluff - :sick: :sick: :sick:

I know, how do you think I got here.. Seriously, it is not allowed in the house..

I'm hoping that after I have been here a while longer I'll have a less shocking fixation.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    coconut milk

I love it in smoothies, with pineapple juice, in Thai food. I just love it. But it is taboo for now:sad:
  • marisa0918
    Options
    OK, so I had to post a really weird one.

Marshmallow fluff - :sick: :sick: :sick:

I know, how do you think I got here.. Seriously, it is not allowed in the house..

I'm hoping that after I have been here a while longer I'll have a less shocking fixation.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmm my fave is graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, and banana.....let it sit for a little bit until the graham cracker gets soft then YUMMY

Maybe that's why I am here too :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    PBJ sandwiches with natural peanut butter and jelly dipped in vanilla soy milk!!! AGGH I NEED IT NOW! :love: :love: :love:
  • kimmaboo
    Options
    Lychees. Sadly, they cost a bomb and are rarely in the shops. I'd happily live on lychees.
    a lady used to bring these in to my work everytime she came back from the islands i dont remember if i have ever tried them
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    cereal's a big thing around our house too... don't know what it is about it, but yeah, it's better than just about anything! My Fave is cheerios with a banana.

Rice Chex has the fewest calories so far of a regular cereal and you get like a whole cup. So I get the RIce Chex and the kids get everything else.... and they'd better not touch my Rice Chex.