Turning 31 in April!

Options
I've been promising myself I will exercise and eat my recommended daily calories. But I never do. This year must be different. So far I have logged for 13 days and exercised for the last two weeks.

I'm looking for friends to help support that are willing to help me succeed too.

Add me..

Replies

• Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I turned 31 once, its not so bad.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I liked it so much I'm going to do it again in March!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 31 this year too. Sending friend request.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Barfly57 wrote: »
    I liked it so much I'm going to do it again in March!

:D:D:D

I am turning 34 in March. In another couple years I'll hit my 10 year anniversary on MFP, which is mental.

OP, you're going to turn 31 and 32 and 33 and so on regardless (hopefully...), so it's up to you whether you want to be the same person you are now when you hit those milestones, or if you want to be the healthier and fitter person that you've promised yourself you'll become. The decision is yours.

Good luck!

(and feel free to friend me)
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've been promising myself I will exercise and eat my recommended daily calories. But I never do. This year must be different. So far I have logged for 13 days and exercised for the last two weeks.

I'm looking for friends to help support that are willing to help me succeed too.

Add me..

Nice job with the logging and exercising. You can do it, just take it all in, one day at a time! Best of luck to you on your journey!