Starting Again 1/23/19

Options
I lost 25 last year. And Gained 15 back . As of today I start counting calories AGAIN and get back to exercising regularly. I need to loose 40 this year to be at a healthy weight

Replies

• getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ll send you a Friend Request.
    I have been easing back in myself. Re-gained between 20-25 lbs in 2018 after working so hard to lose it. Major life event set me off track and I am determined to find my way back.
  • melanie7162
    melanie7162 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Accepted! Thanks so much! I cleared all apps off of my homepage on my phone accept fitness pal to remind me to count calories, It will drive me crazy for s while but fingers crossed it helps. Oh and I set an alarm on my phone to remind me to track calories at breakfast, lunch and dinner, Finally I set calendar reminders to go the gym. Also will drive me crazy but I need something to give me a swift kick in the a@@ lol ;):)<3
  • mcooper456
    mcooper456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds 6 years ago and then had some lower back issues and gained 30 pounds back. I maintaned that for 3-4 years and now am determined to lose it again! I have been logging my meals every day since last week and going to the Y 5-6 times a week since New Years and have lost 7 pounds! I could use some more friends going through this!
  • kimmersandbits
    kimmersandbits Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am slowly coming back also. I was in the hospital in October and got stuck and never quite came back from it.
  • melanie7162
    melanie7162 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We have a good starter group here. Sounds like we are all at the same level. 7 pounds since the 1st is great mcooper456
    Sending kimmersandbits a friend request. good luck ladies