Please help me I need all the Motivation and Support

Options
I'm needing all the Motivation and Support I can get right now as I'm working again towards the goals that I have set for myself and I know I can reach them again as I was dealing with alot of stressful situations with my family and I turned to stress eating to deal with what I was going through and now I need to get that weight back off. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate and support each other.

Replies

• influencingangel
    influencingangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If i knew how to add you I would .I'm new
  • dawnnewland1
    dawnnewland1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for more motivation feel free to add me!!
  • AvinashDB
    AvinashDB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will add you and anyone else who wants to add me. I’m more motivated than ever because I’m trying to lose 100lbs and lost 26lbs so far. The motivation has been a little difficult because I just moved to Texas after living in Florida my entire life so now that I’m more settled in I make time for the gym and have been doing a lot of research to get to my goals so if there’s anything I can do to be helpful don’t hesitate to reach out to me!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a stress eater and know the difficulty. Pre-logging my food for day helps somewhat but I'm also having to learn other coping mechanisms. Feel free to add me.