NYBNY Challenge week 4 results week 5 chat closed group

Options

Replies

• DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I am so ready to rock today's challenge! I'm so excited that 1/3 cup craisins equals 1 cup fruit.

I love crasins, problem is if I don't measure out a snack bag I'll eat the whole bag.

Ditto. Have you had them stirred into plain greek yogurt? So yummy!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    250 crunches, 2 points, 1 tired ab region

Sexy six pack- priceless. :wink:
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I put the craisins in my salad and I have to measure them before I go to work or yeah, the whole bag is gone.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to rock today's challenge! I'm so excited that 1/3 cup craisins equals 1 cup fruit.

I love crasins, problem is if I don't measure out a snack bag I'll eat the whole bag.

Ditto. Have you had them stirred into plain greek yogurt? So yummy!

Yes I have. craisins are good in just about everything. I even put them in my oatmeal sometimes.
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    What's the Fiber intake link again?. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to be getting in.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    What's the Fiber intake link again?. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to be getting in.

I'm pretty sure it's your MFP recommendation. Mine is 16grams.
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    2 pionts for the Warrior Princesses!!
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    what is the link for the fruit/veggie calculator??
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Cantaloupe, spinach, carrots, raspberries, tomatoes. More than enough fiber, fruit, and veg. 2 points!
  • gretchen0824
    Options
    I had 1 banana, big bowl of salad w/carrots, peppers, snap peas, radishes, baked potato, strawberries and pineapple.....I think I met my fruit/veggies/fiber goal.....LOL
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    I got all of my fiber in today but I also need the web address for the fruits and veggies. I thought I saved it but I guess I was wrong.
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Did my sit ups, leg lifts and jump rope yesterday, but only 100. Im still working on the fiber part for today!!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I didn't hit my friday goals. Sorry guys. But I burned 1475 today so I'm on track for a nice weekend burn!
  • katey82
    Options
    729 calories for the weekend!!
  • gretchen0824
    Options
    only 352 this weekend...sorry team
  • gretchen0824
    Options
    only down 0.5 lbs this week, very disapointing
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    Burned 1449 cals this weekend. and lost 1 lbs.

Going to be adjusting my cals this week to see if I'm taking in too little. :happy:
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I ended up taking Sunday off (sorry team), so I only have the 1000 calories I burned on Saturday. I lost 2 pounds, which is good, but I realize I need to do the same for the next 2 weeks to meet my end of sugust goals. Here's hopin'...
  • katey82
    Options
    Second week in a row of no loss :sad: Think Im going to have to adjust things this week, I was on a roll loosing every week. Sorry team :cry:
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    It sounds like this was a rough week for a lot of people. Personally, I had a tough weekend and didn't do my best. I still lost this week but I had really hoped to hit the 15lb mark. I was close, but not close enough.