Going Au Naturale'!

Options
Hello all,
I've been a chronic diet pill/injection user for over a year now. Phendimetrazine and lipoden injections plus a little work here and there with a personal trainer. Of course, I got down to my goal weight of 130lb, but its all coming back now. I've been off of everything for almost 2 months and I'm already back up to 138lbs! Granted, I went through a phase of eating whatever the heck I wanted, which I'm sure didn't help. Of course my fiance can eat garbage all day and not gain an ounce, so its always a challenge to eat heathily.
Now I'm going to go it alone - well, without medical assistance. If other's can do it, so can I! My goal is to get back into the gym and watch everything I eat. Granted, my gym work won't be as intense on my own but every bit counts. Hoping to be back at 130lbs, plus gain some tone and loose some wobble, in the next 8 weeks.
Here we gooo!!!

Replies

• vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I've been a chronic diet pill/injection user for over a year now. Phendimetrazine and lipoden injections plus a little work here and there with a personal trainer. Of course, I got down to my goal weight of 130lb, but its all coming back now. I've been off of everything for almost 2 months and I'm already back up to 138lbs! Granted, I went through a phase of eating whatever the heck I wanted, which I'm sure didn't help. Of course my fiance can eat garbage all day and not gain an ounce, so its always a challenge to eat heathily.
    Now I'm going to go it alone - well, without medical assistance. If other's can do it, so can I! My goal is to get back into the gym and watch everything I eat. Granted, my gym work won't be as intense on my own but every bit counts. Hoping to be back at 130lbs, plus gain some tone and loose some wobble, in the next 8 weeks.
    Here we gooo!!!

A Great Decision and good Luck... we are all here to support you in your lifestyle change and weight maintenance.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree that you have made a great decision. When you are working hard and making healthy choices,without pills or injections, not only will you see the difference in your body, but you will feel better both physically and mentally. Everyone has told me that I seem so full of life now and like I'm on top of the world. The people on MFP have really helped me! They encourage me and keep me motivated to do more. Good luck on this new journey. Believe in yourself and remember on those days when you feel like you can't do this one more day... holler! We will help you get back on track.
  • maddie002
    Options
    Yay!! Thanks you guys! I'm excited. Its great to have a support system. We can do it! :)