Ear buds/headphones that stay in!

Options
Ok, so my skull candy earbuds with the changeable size DO NOT stay in when i'm trying to walk/run and the standard kind you get with the Iphone don't stay in very well either. I REAAAAALLLLY like to listen to my music when i'm out with the dog, but find it very annoying to have to adjust the earbuds every minute or so. Anybody have a pair they absolutely LOVE to use and have no issues with them coming out?

Replies

• Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yep.....same here...would love to know!
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to hear the replys to this one as I have the same problem. I thought it must just be me and have retarded ears or something...
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm I was gonna say Skull Candy but obviously this isn't an option. Good luck in your search.
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, and I'll order a pair of these when I get my paycheck :)http://www.yurbuds.com/
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I wanna know as well!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have a pair by Philips that I got at Wal-Mart for about $15.00. They loop over my ear and stay in nicely when I'm using my elliptical and on my walks. Never had any issues with these like I did the regular ones. I also got them in Hot Pink! lol
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Hm. I was gonna suggest Skull Candy because those are the ONLY ones I've found that stay in while I am running. But, they obviously aren't working for you... so, I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas?

Unless you try headphones vs ear buds. They are bigger and bulkier, but they would go around your head vs just in your ears.
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    http://store.jvc.com/products.asp?Group=HC

I have two pairs of these and they work amazingly well
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I have panasonic ones that work really well.
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ear buds drive me nuts. I have a pair of wrap-around headphones that loop over the top of my ears and go around the back. I think I got them at Wal-Mart.
  • qkiley
    qkiley Posts: 65
    Options
    I bought 2 pairs of these from Target for roughly $10. http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11035989

First pair lasted 4 years. Super cheap, good sound. And if something happens to them, not a big deal.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I like my Motorola S9-HD's and they stay put. They're wireless (bluetooth).
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    There are guys that I work with who insist that yurbuds are the way to go (http://www.yurbuds.com/). I just haven't convinced myself to drop the money on them without a good touchy-feely session.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    http://store.jvc.com/products.asp?Group=HC

I have two pairs of these and they work amazingly well

Those are like the ones I have! I love the ones that loop over my ear, they stay in place really well. I've worn them while hopping and dancing around in my kitchen. Bouncing isn't an issue with them either.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    JVC Marshmallow, they're about $15 at WalMart, Best Buy, Target, etc. I run with these, and I was the same way: could NEVER get earbuds to stay in my ears! These are a life saver! They come with 2 different size marshmallow buds, and I think a 3rd size is even available separately, so play with the different sizes in each ear. I actually wear a different size in each ear; it's quite common to have different sized ear canals.

Good luck!
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem!!! I will have to go to target or walmart to check some out .. I had some that looped around the ears and I loved those but no longer have them.. Good luck in finding some that work for you!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I have a pair by Philips that I got at Wal-Mart for about $15.00. They loop over my ear and stay in nicely when I'm using my elliptical and on my walks. Never had any issues with these like I did the regular ones. I also got them in Hot Pink! lol

I agree!! they hook on the back of the ears and move with you.
  • Insanityaddict
    Options
    I use Sennheiser Sport PMX 80s for my running and gym workouts if thats any help, never had any problems with them falling out
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of klipsch earbuds (they go in the ear) that are pretty good (not perfect..) and I have a pair of Sony headphones that go around the back of my neck. They are great!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options