What Common Skill Do You Lack?

Options

Replies

• Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Get offended at pretty much anything. I'm trying, not sure what I'm doing wrong!
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Get offended at pretty much anything. I'm trying, not sure what I'm doing wrong!

no offense, but have you tried not getting offended.

Oh see, I read it the other way - as in can’t get offended. Which is it @Den_of_Iniquity ?

I don't find offense in many things that people get outraged about. Some seem to go looking for offense in most everything (not talking about mfp)
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Making a decision. Small talk. Riding in an elevator with a stranger and not having a panic attack out of pure awkwardness.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I can't make up my mind ...it drives me crazy😵

I can't cross my eyes...which is a good thing because my mom said they'll stay that way...but I still think it would be cool to do...

I can't ever seem to stand up for myself, but can for others no problem🤷...I also can't think of a good comeback until like a day later when someone gives me a hard time....I sometimes wish I could say, oh ya😡.....you're gonna pay for that...... tomorrow!😏
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I always put the top sheet on wrong the first time when making my bed. I change my sheets once a week, more in the summer and everytime I always seem to have it on wrong! 😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I can't cross my eyes...which is a good thing because my mom said they'll stay that way...but I still think it would be cool to do...

I can't ever seem to stand up for myself, but can for others no problem🤷...I also can't think of a good comeback until like a day later when someone gives me a hard time....I sometimes wish I could say, oh ya😡.....you're gonna pay for that...... tomorrow!😏

For some reason I used to practice doing this...just look at your nose and then look up, it will hurt a bit, but makes for fun pics!
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

For some reason I used to practice doing this...just look at your nose and then look up, it will hurt a bit, but makes for fun pics!

Going to try this now! 🤗 lmao!👍
  • Nicksmom106
    edited January 2019
    Options

That is such a good line! I’m definitely stealing it.

😂 ya I never thought of actually using that but now that you mentioned it 😁👍😜❤thanks sis!🤗
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    One new thing ....I can't shut off autocorrect 😵....I'm the worst texter as it is but it makes my messages insane....thank you edit😏
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Eye contact. I rarely hold, or make direct eye contact when speaking to someone..except when I am angry or amorous.

I always feel that people who can't look me in the eye have something to hide... like their soul...cuz they think I might eat it.

Are they wrong? 😏
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Climbing chain link fences. Used to go around the whole thing and meet my friends on the other side.

First time I saw blood spilled was on a chain link fence. The young kid was older than me and rode his bike into the fence. The rear wheel came up and threw him down onto the top of the fence. That was also the first time I saw any kid older than me cry. He survived.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I don't really know... but last night I had an egg in one hand and stirring the pot with the other (literally) and it would have been nice to know how to crack open that egg with one hand.

That's actually something I tried once. I succeeded the first time, failed the second. I didn't have a third.