My thirties are hitting me hard!!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm 32 years young and am looking to lose 20 to 25 pounds! I'm a mother of four children and am lacking energy. Ten pounds snuck up on me on top of the weight I already dragged around. I have a hard time with snacking too much due to lack of time for prepping etc. Any tips are appreciated!

Replies

• luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My stats are 5'10 and I'm at 178 pounds. Looking for others with similar goals!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but yes my thirties are not nearly as fun as my twenties!
  • luckymommy27
    Options
    Rachel, what happened? Lol I want to be 27 and never age!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Rachel, what happened? Lol I want to be 27 and never age!

I used to shed weight so much easier! Now it's take dedication and I'm naturally laaaaaazy. Gotta go home and eat good, then exercise instead of just snuggling with the cattos under the covers hiding from the snow. (We have like THREE freaken feet atm)
  • luckymommy27
    Options
    Rachel, I know exactly what you mean! The cold weather makes me crave comfort food. Are you maintaining your weight right now? Add me if you want!
  • vivekggopi
    vivekggopi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Prepare you food when you got time keep it refrigerated in small portions as meals by meals.
    Don’t forget to measure each box & calculate the calories.
    Good luck
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! Im also a mom of 4. Over the holidays i gained 10 lbs so now i have 35 lbs to go. My goal weight is 155. Im 5'8". Feel free to add me
  • swtsabs2017
    swtsabs2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your stats are very similar to mine. I am mid-30s mom of 3 5’11” & 178lbs. I just logged back on this app today for the first since 2017. It was starting a new job in Jan 2018 that got me off track and gaining the weight back. I am hoping now that I have my new job under control and my kiddos 1 year older that I can lose the weight. 🤞