4 wk pics ....

Options
lpeacock06
lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
I thought a looong time before posting these but I think I see a little diff.....not posting my front yet til it looks better.....I've lost around 5.2 lbs (weigh in is tomorrow & will measure later this week.....) I was down around 3 in this past week.....
Back view...(left is the one in July & right is today)
Picture005-1.jpg[img]Side view: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z8/lpeacock97/Picture001-1.jpg How do I fit it on the page...it's huge.....I changed the IMG to lowercase....[/img]

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    They can just be right clicked and opened in a new window.

I think there is a difference your suit defnitely doesn't seem as tight.
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I think there's a certain size that is allowed on the forum and like beyond that it just cuts the pictures I see it happen on a lot of posts. You'll just have to make them separate pics I think and just upload like 4 or use a program like irfanview to shrink them that's what I use
  • CLynnette
    Options
    I'm not sure how to make them smaller. But people can right click on them, then click "Open in new tab/window" and it will show the full photo.

Looking great! Keep up the hard work! (:
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    They can just be right clicked and opened in a new window.

I think there is a difference your suit defnitely doesn't seem as tight.

The suit is several yrs old I haven't worn a bikini in ages when I hit my goal wt that's my treat!! It's a little small up top:)
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you' ve certainly improved
  • jrk412
    jrk412 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look great!

Thanks for posting this. I'm 4 weeks in and i keep questioning whether I really look any different yet, but you look obviously fitter and better! I think it's just harder to see change on yourself than other people.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!