Jean shopping

Options
Went and bought me a new pair of jeans yesterday. Prior to this the last time I got some was in Feb. I bought a size 40 then and they were TIGHT. But I couldn't bring myself to get the 42s (even thought that is really what I needed).

Anyway went yesterday and bought a pair of (drum roll) 34s!!!!

Oddly enough my inseam had increased by two inches too, I guess now that the ole belly isn't pushing them down and I can wear them where they are supposed to be it made me legs longer. My wife says it's nice that I don't look like I'm wearing a diaper now! And she can actually see my butt.

Additionally, as of yesterday my BMI has officially dropped below the obese range! So now after 60 lbs I'm officially just fat!

Replies

• derbylea
    derbylea Posts: 22
    Options
    Thats really awesome! All that hard work paying off!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!! Be proud! : )
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Congratulations that is awesome!!! Keep up the good work. :)
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! never thought we would be proud of being just fat!

until I got OBESE
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. It was very motivating.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and the new purchase
  • kelbell78
    Options
    Congrats!! That is such a great feeling when you can buy smaller clothes.. I still have not gotten use to looking at my clothes.. I think oh that has shrunk in the dryer and when i put it on it fits.. Congrats again!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Who would have thought we'd ever be happy being "fat" lol... :) Keep it goin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!