Hello~

Options
haerae129
haerae129 Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!
My names Rachael but everyone calls me Rae.
I've been in and out of dietitians ever since I was 6.
I've started to get tired of feeling so bad about myself after looking at my piers, so I decided to give this app a try.
I hope that this app will help me and my mental health because it's really been bad lately, being a young teenager having hopes that someone might find me attractive in the slightest.

BUT for 2019 I have decided to not think about things like that. I want to make my physical health and mental health better, along with my grades, before I even think about a potential future partner.
I hope u all accept me into the myfitnesspal community! :)

Replies

• seankicks1
    seankicks1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community. Feel free to add me. πŸ™‚
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hay there!!!
  • Subzeropatriot
    Subzeropatriot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me. I’m new too so if you want to compare or share recipes hit me up 😁
  • lolomlopez12181
    lolomlopez12181 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hayyyyyy πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ good luck #2k19 mind body soul ❀️ more self love #MyGoals
  • jasonpoihegatama
    jasonpoihegatama Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Cool smart move!. I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble finding a partner in the future.
  • tezzmakk
    tezzmakk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    My names Rachael but everyone calls me Rae.
    I've been in and out of dietitians ever since I was 6.
    I've started to get tired of feeling so bad about myself after looking at my piers, so I decided to give this app a try.
    I hope that this app will help me and my mental health because it's really been bad lately, being a young teenager having hopes that someone might find me attractive in the slightest.

BUT for 2019 I have decided to not think about things like that. I want to make my physical health and mental health better, along with my grades, before I even think about a potential future partner.
    I hope u all accept me into the myfitnesspal community! :)

Why would you see a dietition at 6 if you dont mind me asking?