Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    to stop my dad's dad from bailing on him when he was a kid

but if you wished for *more wishes* u could have that and whatever else you want

yeah but this one in particular is the only one i need. it'd start a butterfly effect that would still be felt today i honestly think.

Maybe you are right, but you wouldn’t be the person you are today. You never know if you would be in a worse situation, because you wouldn’t of been equipped with your past experiences to help navigate you in life. Those experiences are what gave you the understanding of life as you know it today. Without them you would be a completely different person. Perhaps someone you wouldn’t even like.

I've given this a lot of thought before actually (have even mentioned it in another thread once upon a time) and honestly, it would probably still be a better thing if i made that wish regardless. even if it meant i wouldn't be here anymore at all. if anything, i think even more people would be helped from that being a side effect of the wish.

Every time I play the what would you change game I hit this same problem. I have to go so far back I’m in another generation. I’m not even on this continent.

it's an interesting thought ain't it? what's the ONE thing you could change with a wish that would echo down through time forever?

which then makes you wonder what you actually should be changing today while you still can...
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Taz6o5 wrote: »
    No more animal abuse .

That would be mine too
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    People could just figure out how to get along.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'd like to teach the world to sing the perfect harmony
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    A mass extinction event

- or -

to like myself/care more

Good news! Maybe. Your first wish is granted.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'd like to teach the world to sing the perfect harmony

I always get the Coke commercial in my head with that song

2ow7vbjju0ad.gif

You're welcome!
  • tiffanyblue88
    tiffanyblue88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    to stop my dad's dad from bailing on him when he was a kid

but if you wished for *more wishes* u could have that and whatever else you want

yeah but this one in particular is the only one i need. it'd start a butterfly effect that would still be felt today i honestly think.

Maybe you are right, but you wouldn’t be the person you are today. You never know if you would be in a worse situation, because you wouldn’t of been equipped with your past experiences to help navigate you in life. Those experiences are what gave you the understanding of life as you know it today. Without them you would be a completely different person. Perhaps someone you wouldn’t even like.

This couldnt be more true! Strongly agree!!!