Looking for friends who have at least 75 pounds to lose

Options
Really struggling to get motivated, i woud love some friends on here to communicate with and suppirt each other

I am a 34 year old married Mum of 3 boys living in Somerset UK. Please feel free to add me x

Replies

• seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I haven't got as much to lose as I have nearly lost it all but good luck on your journey, you can do it!
  • herecomesthebride17
    Options
    Really struggling to get motivated, i woud love some friends on here to communicate with and suppirt each other

I am a 34 year old married Mum of 3 boys living in Somerset UK. Please feel free to add me x

• herecomesthebride17
    Options
    Hey girl I'm in Wichita ks and I have 56 pounds to lose.
    My goal weight is 140! Mom of 2 girls and a grandaughter who will be 2 in march
  • Convivial85
    Convivial85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi mum of five here, I have not lost anything yet in fact I gained over Christmas 😭😫 I could do with some motivation too, always feel exhausted but I’m determined to loose 2 stone x
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 39 mom to 4 here I've lost 20 so far still have 90- 80 to go. My goal is 140- 150. I'm always looking to add more friends so please feel free to add me.
  • Convivial85
    Convivial85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don’t know how to add people but feel free to add me xx
  • rosiekgriffith
    rosiekgriffith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don't have many friends.... I've lost 59 lbs, tons of energy... Mom of 4 boys & middle School teacher. I'd love to be friends for motivation!
  • haerae129
    haerae129 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to loose and I'd love motivation and to give some!
  • fivesilentmiles
    fivesilentmiles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have over 75 pounds to lose. Have been struggling for a few years now after the 50lb weight loss I had all came back then more than doubled in time. Would love some friends on here so we can motivate and support each other. 34 year old newlywed (we’ve been together just about 14 years though!) and no little ones yet (:
  • Keepitkoi
    Keepitkoi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 60 to lose I need as many friends as I can get I need motivation