Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Replies

• sfendel
    sfendel Posts: 451 Member
    cbae9begoq2q.jpg
  • Dansfightforlife
    Dansfightforlife Posts: 111 Member
    Audrey, I got these bags under my eyes!

(How do I post the picture instead of this odd file)
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    tgmkoremlcsn.jpeg
    Click on the mountain looking tab and then choose your file 😊
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Looking good! @Dansfightforlife

• yogidani77
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg
    Tryna get that rest to go back to work tonight and get some painting done......

Oh and this selfie is a reused one......thought the tired look would maybe gain me some sympathy lol

It got a hug from me
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg

Oh and this selfie is a reused one......thought the tired look would maybe gain me some sympathy lol

It got a hug from me

And of course ill take that hug anyday as well :)
  • yogidani77
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg

Was hoping it be wedding pics from you! Haha. Hug from me! Your wooers must be on a break or behind today! Haha

I was thinking the same thing about the wedding photo and the wooers. You know you gots a hug too 😂
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg

Was hoping it be wedding pics from you! Haha. Hug from me! Your wooers must be on a break or behind today! Haha

I was thinking the same thing about the wedding photo and the wooers. You know you gots a hug too 😂

Haha twins! They do follow him everywhere 😂

Totally quoting just to see if I get woo'd. 🤔
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg

Haha there is typically at least 2 of them I've noticed so far for him.
  • yogidani77
    ycaou98h25gw.jpg

ycaou98h25gw.jpg

Haha there is typically at least 2 of them I've noticed so far for him.

♥️♥️♥️♥️ this so much