200’s Club: Anyone weigh anywhere in the 200’s? Let’s support one another here!

Options
pecabonitas
pecabonitas Posts: 153 Member
edited January 2019 in Motivation and Support
SD - 1/7/19
SW - 272.5
CW - 258.6

Hello!!!! I’m glad you’re here!!!! I started this discussion for support. We know what it’s like to be here. Let’s keep each other motivated by encouraging each other. Let’s share our wins and celebrate them together!!!

Replies

• pecabonitas
    Options
    I was at your SW/ CW not too long ago, in fact, I plateau at 250 for a whole year due to a cycle of binging, I never gave up and the more I repeat the cycle the more determined I was, I was pretty fed up at one point that I just stopped the cycle. I'm currently now at 190 and will need to lose another 30 to reach my " healthy weight", hopefully I reach it by the time 2020 rolls around!

Omg! Thank you for sharing because we are living parallel lives! I work so hard then destroy it all by moments of weakness..... 160 is my goal weight too!!!! Oh I’m so happy for you that you broke that cycle and lost the weight!!! I’m so proud of you... you’ve inspired me!!!

• pecabonitas
    Options
    Hello and welcome to our newest! Unless being in the 200’s is your goal, we gotta get out of here!!! What are some of the things you are doing to lose weight and have seen success? I’m doing Keto and IF. I’d like to exercise more, but as a single mom with multiple jobs it’s tricky. I take the stairs instead of the elevator, park farther away from my destinations and plan to walk to work when it gets a little warmer.
  • StephanieBrocious
    StephanieBrocious Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! :smile: I'm in the 200 club due to my pregnancy. My BEAUTIFUL daughter was born in August and I need to lose this extra baby weight that she left behind haha. I signed up for the beach body workouts because she is too young to go to the gym child care programs still and what a convenience working out from home is! My only problem is pushing myself to turn them on to do it LOL. Destination ONE-derland!
  • kathryn_kidd_92
    kathryn_kidd_92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is the first forum I saw that I think I can relate with! New to the MFP community and starting this challenge with my brother.

SW:233
    CW: 231
    GW: 190 (short term)

I just had my son in late September and am staying home with him for this year. He has created a whole new world of reasons that I want to lose weight! I packed on about 40 lbs during the pregnancy and still need to lose 30 lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight.

My body has been so heavy, that I have noticed a lot of issues, from joint pain, low energy, loss of breath, and plain old weakness! Time to change that. More reasons; I haven't felt attractive since I got prego, my clothes are just tights or yoga pants, I weigh more than my husband now (who weighed 120 lbs more than me in high school, 10 years ago!!!😱🙈)

I have begun to do some cardio in addition to counting calories. I also am breastfeeding exclusively so that makes it difficult to curb my appetite. I have such a sweet tooth though!! Hoping to make it to my goal weight by June. (5 lbs per month, we will see!)

We can do it!!!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Buenas Noches, Everybody:
    So cold today hunger was nowhere. Hot homemade, vegetable Fritata for lunch (image of if in one of my previous post).
    Dinner was a steaming bowl of
    Vegetable soup, chunky diced fresh onions. Juicy Lemon and some kind of tasty Balsamic Vinegar.
    Loaded my Love’s Truck Stop cooler with ice and Bai. Great Dane’s in the bed, shades pulled, twelve pound comforter pulled up and writing my fellow grinders to say, We Can Do This! I know it and You know it! Do the diaries!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    To the weight that I lost today; ciao, farewell! May You never cross my or my friends path again. Tomorrow you’ll be joined by your fellow ounces, fickle and feckless. For I own this house, and you, my former cheesecake or enchilada calorie will be house hunting because I don’t love you anymore...
  • gwendolynn74
    gwendolynn74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing this weight loss thing on and off for years. Now that I have a grandchild on the way I’d like to be able to play with him as he gets older. To do that this grandma needs to shed some weight so I’m not out of breath and can keep up with him. I’m down 4.2 pounds since I started this month. I also do small victories of 10 pounds at a time, but for some reason I’m having a very hard time getting to the 5 pound mark. I know it’s a life style change and I can’t get discouraged and it’s also only been a month I’ve been doing this but man it sucks. I love the outdoors, I hunt and am always out of breath when I get where I need to be and still need to climb my tree. I’m hoping next season I won’t be as out of breath when I get to my tree 😊 and hopefully talking and posting on here will help me stay on track.
  • squishylicious
    squishylicious Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello,

SW 262
    CW 244
    GW 190 (initially)

I’ve never lost weight my entire life, just slowly gained. Something switched last Birthday, and for the first time ever, I’ve been consciously tracking my food intake in an effort to lose weight.

I have to say I’m struggling a little though - loss was quick to start but now has plateaued. This makes it harder for me to stick to restricted calorie intake as I’m no longer seeing results that motivate me.

Recently that’s has meant I’ve broken the diet - binged, regained some of what I thought I had lost. It makes me feel bad, so I kick start the diet again, only to plateau and so the cycle starts again.

Have you fallen into such a rut? How do you break through and continue your journey?