just joined

Options
hey there :happy: ! I am new to myfitnesspal and so excited about joining! I have been looking for something to help me keep track of my calories and weight loss. So I was excited to see this site and see that there are people on here to help support eachother! I hope I can support others while I take this weight lose journey as well. I am looking to lose the wieght from my pregnancies. I have had 3 kids and I did okay with this last pregnancy, but I had a really hard time losing the wieght from my 2nd. I am hoping to lose between 30-40lbs. Trying to do this is very important to me, I would really like to have my self confedience back. Well hope you all have a great day and can't wait to meet some friends!

Replies

• AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    welcome! MFP is a great tool and has aided me a lot in my weightloss. good luck on your journey!
  • mrscook2005
    Options
    Thanks!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    welcome! I'm a SAHM with 2 little ones, so we have that in common! I just started a group in the forums that you could join if you like! :) it's called Daily Goals - Thanksgiving Countdown and I'm hoping ppl can encourage each other there by checking in ea day w/their goals. Just FYI