New Young Wife and Mom of two!

Options
Hello!

I’m Meg and I’m new to the site. I am a young wife and mother of two who is motivated more than ever to lose weight. I am now back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and looking to drop a little over 100lbs!

I’m doing this by eating real local, organic, and seasonal food!

I’m looking for other people who are motivated and can help keep me on track!

Replies

• AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg,

Welcome! That's awesome about eating local/organic/season food, and something I definitely aim to do. Not only is it better for you, but it generally tastes better too :)

Good luck on your journey!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hey there Meg! Welcome to MFP...will be happy to provide some encouragement. I have used MFP now since January. I love the site. Lots of motivation and great tools.

Welcome...and good luck to you...you may add me if you like :)
  • mrscook2005
    Options
    Hey there! I am a young wife and mom as well, also new to MFP. Been married for 5 years and have 3 kids. I am 1 pound away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but also hope to lose more. If you would like some motavation and support I would be glad to give it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!:)
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a young mom/wife also. My boys are 2.5 and 12 weeks! Feel free to add me!

Also, Mrs Cook - my little man is wearing the same outfit right now that your little man is wearing in your profile pic. lol!!