Not new, but would like more MFP friends.

Options
Hello all, my name is Gary and I've known about MFP for around 9 months now, but it's only been in my life for the last 5 months. I lost over 100 pounds with the help of this site, taking my weight down from 345 to 243 since I've started my journey with my goal set at 225. I never exactly attempted to make many friends on this site but I would like for that to change starting now. So if anyone needs any form of support then I'm your guy. Feel free to add me if I don't get around to you first!

Best regards on your journey,
Gary

Replies

• malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, Im almost to the 100 pound mark too. You can add me if you want Im a pretty good supporter:)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hi, Gary. You've done a great job so far! Keep it up. I'm trying to find my motivation again....being halfway infatuated with someone just took it right out of me. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want:)
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Congrats on your loss so far!
  • wendibartel
    Options
    Congrats on your loss thus far and your will power to continue the journey. Keep up the great work.
  • HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new to MFP and would like more friends on here to support each other and offer encouragement and tips!!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations on your incredible weightloss!! I am almost 1/3 of the way there, and seeing these success stories really keep me on track! :-)
  • FinalOutrage
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! I wish each and every one of you luck on your journeys as well.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've done a great job so far!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job on your weight lose!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Awesome job !!!! Friend request sent... good luck :happy:
  • dmkgirly82
    Options
    Congradulations on all your hard work paying off! I'm taking it one day at a time and I'm fairly new to this.. I just started at the beginning of the month and all the encouraging words from everyone on here has inspired me sooooo much. No one can have too many positive people in their lives :) I sent you that request too :D
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! I just added you!