I’m Still Young and Ready to Change for the Better

Options
My name is Shantelle and I am 18 years old. I’ve been obese my whole life but am ready to change. I need to lose over 50kg to be considered healthy and plan to achieve that through the simplest way of losing weight- healthy eating and exercise. I’ve tried countless times to change my self destructive eating habits but to no avail, but now, I’ve signed up to a gym and am taking my weight loss one slow step at a time (literally).

Replies

• SaccharineSarah
    SaccharineSarah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good job! 😊 I've been overweight and have had trouble with losing it for a couple years, for me 50kgs also. I'm officially starting my journey off today! I hope yours goes as you plan 💕
  • Pav2019
    Pav2019 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose approx 27kg for this year and probably another 20kg for the year after. Bad eating habits, mental health issues and failed diets, have all played their part but now here to sort ito it for good.

Unfortunatley its gonna be a long journey, we gotta start somewhere and keep going.

Feel free to add me, theres a good community on here and everyone motivates each other and the way, thats really helped me ...good luck 💪
  • TanyaxBaby
    TanyaxBaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Tanya, I'm 26 and a single mum to two children. I have had a MFP account for a while but only just decided I'm going to use it properly. I am desperate to lose 5 stone MINIMUM and I often lack support when it comes to dieting so I always fail. Would anyone like to be friends on here, to share tips and just offer one another general support?
    Thanks xx