Boiled egg diet

Options

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Y'all are really disappointing me with the lack of eggs puns in this thread.

Give it another page or two. :tongue:
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Do we really need to be yolking around? Lately everyone seems to be walking on eggshells.

Egzactly.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking about Cool Hand Luke
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    No .
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    dcta94y55s4x.png

Eggcellent! 😍

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    You're egging me on. <3
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    dcta94y55s4x.png

You just won the internet for the day :p:)
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Well...it's a bit early in the year to think about Easter.... But when it comes to eggs around Easter, I'm in! Cadbury eggs included! But...'diet' is an ugly word for it....let's call it 'seasonal meal plan'... :D
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Let me guess - OP hasn’t been back to clarify anything about what they meant regarding “egg diet” or “short term weight loss” and likely won’t, either?

So we are left to hatch our own understanding? Sounds pretty typical from my eggsperience around here.

Oh and the best egg thread of all time was the one was the Easter, leave eggs for the bunny, OP training for MMA dumpster fire. I can’t wait till that one gets resurrected again.

Not related to eggs, but I like the too fat to be a stripper thread.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    suziecue25 wrote: »
    I had boiled eggs for breakfast but no way would I eat a diet consisting of nothing but boiled eggs.....don't fancy being farty and constipated......phew.

Cadburys Cream Eggs are like marmite.....love or hate. I love marmite and hate cream eggs

Marmite is disgusting, so are the Cadbury eggs with the cream center, but...Cadbury eggs with chocolate or caramel centers are awesome! :D