5'2 down 50+ pounds

Options
Today is a huge day for me, this was my original "dream big" goal weight. This is highschool and pre baby weight. And I'm not stopping here, so proud of myself.

I am lightly active, eat what MFP gives me for calories and eat back approx half my exercise calories.

5'2", SW 210, CW 155 GW 🤷🏼‍♀️ 130s?

I started in a size 16 and easily zipped up 8s this morning. YAYo4yvju39i3wd.jpg

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wowwwwwwwww!!! what an achievement!!!! you should be celebrating today more than you celebrated Christmas or new years:)))))))
    I just started my journey...need to get rid of 22 pounds and hopefully Im sticking to the process...
  • InDogWeTrust
    InDogWeTrust Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    that picture on the right is 155???? how come you look so thin lol
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow excellent job! How long did it take you. My stats are almost identical to yours...starting size and all. I've lost 27 so far but curious as to if you had any slow down moments or if it came off pretty consistently the whole time? You look amazing by the way!
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    that picture on the right is 155???? how come you look so thin lol

I'm guessing because I weight train and run so I look smaller at a higher weight
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow excellent job! How long did it take you. My stats are almost identical to yours...starting size and all. I've lost 27 so far but curious as to if you had any slow down moments or if it came off pretty consistently the whole time? You look amazing by the way!

I started in June, and it's been consistent with the exception of Christmas, I stayed the same weight for almost 3 weeks, but I ate at maintenance so that makes sense. I am at 1.5 a week now instead of the 2 I was losing for the first months because I needed more food.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    awesome progress pic. wow. hi5
  • NCK96
    NCK96 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!