I'm New!

Options
Hi everyone, you can call me Anna!
I am a happily married night shift nurse, and I love my fur baby ❤
I've been overweight for as long as I can remember, but I am at the heaviest I have ever been and I need to change for my health and overall wellbeing. My goal is to lose 80lbs, and once I've hit that I'll decide if I want to continue on to lose more weight or maintain depending on how my body feels.
All of my friends and family are fairly "fit" or thin, and although my husband is super supportive and fantastic I'm hoping to meet some people who really understand what I'm going through.
Thank you to those taking the time to read this!

Replies

• Ray2375
    Ray2375 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck Anna! Stay positive and never give up. You can ad me if you like. Ray
  • andrewscott455
    andrewscott455 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! It's super tough to lose weight. I'm 42. Was injured 8 months ago and can't exercise. I was afraid I was going to gain weight. I did intermittent fasting and calorie restriction. Lost 60 LBs. No cardio. Just started using an exercise bike. I will see how it goes.
  • maggiefrederickhardesty
    Options
    You got this! I have also been overweight my whole life. Made the change last year to get healthy but I let my progress slip and haven't lost anything for months. Need motivation to keep up the excersising and healthy food choices!