This is my starting point..

Options
I wanted to start but I would find every reason not to.. this is my 2nd day of tracking.. I'm so excited and scared.. Scared of felling.. Excited that I started.. would like friends to talk to about their journey and my journey..

Replies

• KarmaD9102
    KarmaD9102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @MZAJONZ im on my 2nd day of tracking starting again..good luck to us both..I dont want to fail again either..nothing but positive vibes about it this round!
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing both of you lots of success
  • 2ndchancetoshine
    2ndchancetoshine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck feel free to add me
  • tinyattah
    tinyattah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies and we all can do this!! It's mind over matter!!
  • bodam2005
    bodam2005 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Take one day at a time. Do not beat yourself up for any missteps. Do not give up. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want a cheering session.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    @MZAJONZ @KarmaD9102 One thing you know for sure? 2nd day of tracking, not wanting to fail again, TOTALLY BEATS not logging in and not trying and not tracking.

All the best!
  • RachP1993
    RachP1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m on my second day of tracking too! Need all the help I can get!
  • Judyr0804
    Judyr0804 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all of you on our second day of tracking. We’re on the same page, and heading to better health. . .together!
  • rnwclark84
    rnwclark84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    just started tracking again too, dont worry about failure there are plenty of people here to help you succeed
  • timpleberry
    timpleberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my first day of Intermittent Fasting, I am following the 5:2 regime, In the past I did lose over 40 lbs, but I have since regained over 20 pounds due to sheer indolence. However my weigh is now seriously compromised so I must do something.
  • Tysheka37
    Tysheka37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gm, like all the positive energy. Wish me well as I start my journey.
  • mjkaylor1
    mjkaylor1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 34 have lost 16lbs, excited, but watching my food diary, i can see days that i did not so good....so just have to keep on trying better the next day
  • molliencharlie
    molliencharlie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is my second day tracking again! Feel free to add me. 😊 It's definitely not an easy journey, but it is rewarding!
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It’s never easy to try something new, it it’s hard to keep up with a routine. I’ve been logging for almost a year and it’s changed my life. Keep up with it and you’ll see 😀

Always open for new friends!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have sent you a friend request! Anyone that needs friends for support and motivation feel free to befriend Me!